Wednesday, January 6, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the wonderful blessings in my life.

My sugar-less program is working very well and I am learning new things about it every day. For example yesterday I went to B Well Naturally and Peter told me to start the day with a protein.  I have also learned to make oatmeal from scratch.

It is freezing outside.  I walked at Home Depot yesterday.  Today I will walk at the Walt Whitman Mall before yoga.  I will try to purchase something with the extra LuluLemon money that I have left over from Mother's Day.  (Later-  I bought a pair of pants.)   

I am now going to walk outside for an hour.

Yesterday I really enjoyed the Memory Workshop at the Sisterhood meeting.  Tonight I will have dinner out with Sisterhood friends and attend a book discussion.

I am talking about the girls with him less and less and sleeping much better.  I know how to handle him.

I count my blessing each day and I am grateful.

Thank you so much Almighty for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment