Monday, January 18, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR PERCEPTION

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me to yoga.  It was there that I learned about perception.

Yesterday was a case in point.  He was in a foul mood so that when I called him from The Home Depot, he didn't know if he wanted to do anything because he was tired.  I could do something by myself.  There was no argument from me. I had an idea conceived by perception.  We should  eat dinner first and then see  the film, The Reverent, afterwards.  He agreed and lucky for me we had separate seats in the theatre.....we were the last two seat sold. Three hours to watch a film without him that he paid for!!!!  The Almighty is truly watching over me.

This morning it snowed and there is ice.  I will walk The Home Depot, practice yoga and do some shopping.

A quiet day is planned.

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me perception.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment