Sunday, January 3, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE ALMIGHTY SENDING ME TO YOGA

I am so grateful because the Almighty sent me to yoga today.

I slept late because it was really cold outside and I walked for my usual 2 hours BUT this time in the afternoon.  I don't believe I will do that tomorrow because the temperature will only go up to 32 degrees.  Home Depot here I come!!!

However I did practice yoga.  The instructor spoke of creating an intention for the year and trying to understand its origin.  For example, if you want to loose weight, the question would be WHY?

I realized that every intention that I say in the morning comes from my need to be EMOTIONALLY and PHYSICALLY healthy.

She then talked about creating a MATRA with the words,  I CAN.................

This is my for the year and I'm going to make a chart and hang it up in the music room.  Everything I do relates to it.

I CAN BE BOTH EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY HEALTHY!!!!!

By the way, the oatmeal was wonderful and I also managed to go to Weight Watchers.  I'm doing well on the sugar-less program that I created!!!!

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment