Tuesday, January 26, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR GOING TO YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He saw fit to help me find yoga.

Yesterday I took a class where the instructor said that in order to change ourselves we must change our WORDS, ACTIONS and THOUGHTS!!!!!

I have been doing that these last 4 years and I am so in control of myself and feel so much better.

Today is another day of ice and snow.   Let's see what happens.  More later...........................

He dropped me off at yoga and I was able to take the class that I usually take.  Then we walked at The Home Depot and I was able to walk for 1 1/2 hours!!!  I then paid for lunch at The Broadway Diner and we walked the Broadway Mall.  I have been looking for small earrings and a jewelry store called me.  I went with him and made a purchase of not one BUT three pairs of little earrings and bought DD coffee.

I'm now making dinner and will read later.  As a true yogi I will not create a dream that this day will be indicative of nice days to come.  I live in the moment and this was a lovely day.

I should also tell you that the snow has melted as it was 45 degrees outside.  I will be able to drive myself tomorrow.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment