Sunday, January 24, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BEING SHOVELED OUT

I am grateful to the Almighty because at 6:30am the doorbell rang and there was Santos and his men ready to shovel us out.  And they did!!!  We received over 20 inches of snow!!  It was like having an entire winter in one day.

I was so proud of myself yesterday.  I was in the house all day with him doing, enjoying and competing what I wanted to do.  Everything that I wanted to straighten up or clean up was done.  Friends were texted and spoke to all day long.  I was able to read.  I was able to relax.  I passed the test with flying colors!!!!!

My studio is closed today and I will depend on him to be mobile.  Let's see what happens. More later.........................

Later:   Santos had to return to re-plow the lip. I have been reading The NY Times, straightening up, relaxing, texting and taking cool pictures.  More later........................

Later: We walked at The Home Depot.  I walked for 1 1/2 hours which is usual for me in the winter. We went to Bed and Bath and then home.  I made a delicious salmon, broccoli, and spaghetti squash dinner and managed to avoid difficult conversation which is most of the conversation that you can have with him.  I smile as I write this!!

I aced the day with the help of the Almighty.

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment