Monday, January 11, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

It's a quiet, calm and wonderful life filled with simple pleasures.  I am quieter around him BUT not in my head where I make my plans.   Yesterday I practiced yoga and then as it was pouring I walked at the Walt Whitman Mall.  Afterwards I bought myself an amazing new pocketbook and wallet.  A sugarless lunch followed a sugarless breakfast.  Yummy!!!  In the afternoon we were able to go to Cinema Arts to see The Danish Girl and have dinner.  Every that I have done 
was done quietly.  

Today's walk will be done at The Home Depot.  Then I will practice yoga.  It's lunch with yogi friends afterwards.   It's a lovely day!!!

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment