Monday, January 25, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR LOOKING INSIDE MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have learned how to look inside myself, to be intimate with myself, to see inside myself and to see that which I need.

This is winter, a very cold season in New York.  We have just had a major blizzard, The Blizzard of 2016.  I am going to look inside myself all day to see that which I need and to let go that which I don't.

I will start the morning off by going to yoga and walking in The Home Depot.  Only you can make it happen.  I will write more later to see how it goes........................

He drove me to yoga and I did introduce him to my yogi friends.  We walked at The Home Depot and then went on a variety of chores.  I said exactly what I had to and the day went smoothly.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment