Thursday, January 28, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BEING STRONG

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong woman.

In these dark, cold days of winter it can be really difficult to be in the house with a person who does nothing but bitch and complain about everything.  He has found a "companion" to listen to him in his sister-in-law.  Its a shame that he didn't marry someone like her.

I smile because even in these cold and dark days of winter I am happy.  Each day has a thought out plan and I accomplish it.

Today I will walk early at The Home Depot and only for an hour.  I will be practicing yoga in two classes.  One is new.  It's a kundalini class.  I'm excited.  This afternoon I will get my hair colored and blown out.  Perhaps we will go out for dinner.  My new book is excellent and almost at its end.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.                                                                                          

 I am grateful that I am strong and can withstand all the negativity in this house and go on to live a quality life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment