Wednesday, February 17, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNED

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that I learned in these last 4 years.

Tonight there was an incident where I used all of my skills and my quiet voice to move myself forward in order to have a quiet night.

I could see that he was ready to attack when I came home.  I had taken 2 yoga classes and experienced a delightful Yoga Book Club.  He had cleaned the upstairs of the house and was spending the rest of the day grazing the television..........ready for a fight.

I had decided to call my doctor to get another blood test to check my glucose level.  There it was!!  Hatred of the doctor................And such hatred of me.............Shades of July 31, 2012.

I used my quiet voice.

I went to make dinner.

I'm going to read my book now.

He was screwed.

Thank you Almighty for all that I have learned.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment