Thursday, February 18, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP

I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a good nights sleep and I feel really rested.  

I am ready to face the periodontist this afternoon as he checks the numbers of 2 teeth.  I hope that I don't need to have a procedure.  (He cancelled the appointment.  I re-scheduled for next Wednesday.  Today I will check out Stu Leonard's with him and go out to dinner.)

Before that I will practice yoga in 2 classes.  I will walk.  I finished my amazing book and actually have time to read one for myself before the next one arrives.  (My Kundalini Yoga class was amazing!!!!)

I am so proud of myself.  Thanks to the Almighty, I am in control of my very own life and he can't do anything that I don't allow.

I make the choices about me.

I have changed so much and I thank the Almighty for allowing me these experiences so that I can reflect on how much I have changed.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment