Sunday, February 21, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A CALM AND QUIET MIND

I am grateful to the Almighty because every time that I become stressed, I try to remember my mantras and to have a calm and quiet mind.

Saturdays can be difficult as I go to PJC and see couples sitting together and talking about their lives with children, grandchildren and activities together.   That is a life that I don't have.

However, I try to think about the joy in my individual life, my successes and accomplishments and soon it is Sunday.

Today I will practice yoga, walk and take a much needed Restorative-Meditation Yoga Workshop.  Dinner out will follow.  My new book has arrived .

I accept my life. I acknowledge the facts. It is what it is.  I accept that which I cannot change.

Thank you Almighty for my life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment