Friday, February 19, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BECOMING AWARE OF PATTERNS AND HABITS

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga.

It was there that  I listened as the instructor spoke of getting rid of bad habits and patterns.

I am going to begin to work on that today.  I will try to no longer have negative conversations with him just to fill up time and space. I have been doing that and have had a great deal of free time. Now I need to do this on Friday night and Saturday when I am home more as it is the Sabbath.  If there is nothing to be said then it will be quiet.

Today I will practice yoga in 2 classes.  I will walk at The Home Depot and do some chores.

I re-scheduled my periodontal appointment for next Wednesday.  On Monday I have a doctor appointment to discuss glucose.

Today is the Sabbath.

The weather looks good for tomorrow and I will be able to attend services.

Thank you Almighty for all my blessings.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment