Saturday, February 13, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW MANTRA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga and it was there that I heard a very important mantra:

I AM HAPPY.  I AM HEALTHY.  I HOPE TO HAVE NO MORE SUFFERING IN MY LIFE. I HOPE TO BE HEALTHY IN MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT.

HAVE FAITH IN MIRACLES.  

I have faith in miracles.  I have faith in the Almighty. He is always with me to make the impossible...........possible.

Today is an amazingly cold day with temperatures at -3 degrees.  I will not be going to services on this Sabbath.  It is usually cold in the synagogue. I will pray quietly at home as well as read the Torah portion.  I will read the newspapers and my book.  Later I will walk at The Home Depot.  

I am grateful to the Almighty for being there for me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment