Monday, February 22, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE MEDITATION-RESTORATIVE WORKSHOP

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to decide to attend the Meditation-Restorative Workshop yesterday.

It was exactly what I needed.  I learned to meditate the right way.  I did this early in the morning and I feel so much better.  I chose the Mantra Meditation and I can see me doing this every morning.  

Today I will practice yoga in two classes.  I will walk.  I have a new book to read, a rather long one of over 700 pages. However, it will be done.  It's called, The Little Life.

I actually made a doctor appointment for this afternoon to discuss my new diet program.   I really would like to re-check my glucose level.

More later.................

I went to the doctor.  He didn't like that I had lost weight. He wants me to eat more carbs and regain the weight.   I am making a blood test appointment in March to check my glucose level and thyroid level.  Then I will go back to him.  He says and rightly so that diabetes runs in the family.  

I am grateful to the Almighty that Splenda is back in my coffee.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment