Tuesday, February 16, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE GROWTH IN ME

I am grateful to the Almighty for the growth in me.  He watched over me step by step until I became the person that I am today.  I am beyond grateful.

I could have had a major incident with him because of what the older one accused him of. He repeated it over and over.  He cursed her.  I did not respond.  I went about my business quietly and calmly.  You couldn't get a rise out of me.

As far as the older one, I was very supportive. This is unlike the way she was to me on that fateful day in July when she chose her father over me.  However, what goes around comes around.

However that day was the beginning of my growth and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Today I will practice yoga.  The below zero temperatures are gone.  It's now about 48 degrees. I will walk.  I'm getting my nails done.  I have chores to do to.  I will read.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this day and for the growth in me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment