Wednesday, February 10, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my very own life.

It is true that this is not the life that I planned, but honestly given another time and place...... this is the life that I would have planned.  I would not have this husband or these children.  I would have had my own home too.  However I was destined to be born in a time and place when that didn't happen.

Now it can happen for me.  Circumstances beyond my control have given me an amazing life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me through the bad times and getting me to the other side.

I am healthy thanks to the Almighty.

My days are filled with wonderful activities......there is walking, there are book clubs.......there is yoga.............there are lunches and dinners and films to see.  

I am grateful to the Almighty for making this happen for me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment