Wednesday, April 6, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE ALMIGHTY'S BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the blessings that He has given me in my new retired life.

I am evolving into a new person since He sent me to yoga.

I do not have pre-diabetes and I continue to watch myself.

He does not have prostate cancer which allows my life to continue.

PJC has created a second seder which I signed up for and paid for.

I have changed Mother's Day to May 15!!!!!

I am becoming a stronger person each day.  I am looking out for myself and treating myself as number #1.  I have never done this before and it feels wonderful.

Today I will walk and practice yoga. I have also scheduled a manicure/pedicure for this afternoon.

I am happy with my life and I am grateful to the Almighty for it.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment