Friday, April 22, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR NOT BEING STUCK

I am grateful to the Almighty because I no longer feel stuck.  I have space with which to change. I can make positive choices for myself and take myself into the light.

Tonight is the first seder at PJC.  I am thrilled to be going.  I am taking myself into the light.  I did feel a bit sad at the way things with the girls worked out.  However I acknowledged the facts.  It is what it is.  It cannot be changed.  They accepted this and didn't say a word.  I guess that they didn't want to come to a seder either.  It was just an obligation.  Now they are released from the binds also.

Today I will practice yoga.  I will walk.  I will read.  I'm getting my hair blown out.

I am grateful to the Almighty for taking me down a new path.  I am going slow and enjoying it very much.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment