Wednesday, April 27, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR SELF-LOVE

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me Hollie who told me about yoga.  It was there that I learned about self-love.

I had always been taught to do for others.  It didn't matter if people hurt me with their words and actions.  I continued to put their needs first!!!!!!

How wrong that was!!!!!  I have learned to love myself.  I have learned to find, understand and appreciate my authentic self.  I have learned about intimacy.........into myself I see!!!!!  I have learned to put my needs and wants first.

I am enjoying my new life very much.  I am taking it slow on this new path but I really am enjoying life.  In everything that comes up, I ask myself if it is good for me??  I'm proud of me.

Today is an amazing day.  I have 2 yoga classes and a yoga book discussion/lunch.  I am observing Passover and so I am bringing my lunch.  I will eventually walk.

I will also begin the new book that I received after the book club yesterday.  By the way, Last night we watched, "Lassie Come Home."  It made me cry as it usually does!!

Thank you Almighty for teaching me about self-love.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment