Thursday, April 21, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR SEEING HOW FAR I HAVE COME

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have looked at my new life's path and I can see how far I have come.

The Almighty was always by my side through those beginning days with my parents.  He was with me through the rocky road of this "marriage."  He was with me through the years where I tried to bring up children for God and country.

He has helped to me succeed despite all the obstacles that were put in my way.  I have no guilt because I know that I did the best that a human being could do.  It's amazing that considering the parents and husband that I had that I succeeded so well.  However, the Almighty was always there beside me.  I was never alone.  As far as the children, I taught them everything they should know and their fate is in the Almighty's hands.

There is time now for me.

He has guided my steps in this new path called "retirement."   I am going slowly but I can see how far I have come and my heart swells with pride.

I am happy.

I am healthy.

I have the Almighty to thank for this.

I am grateful.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment