Tuesday, April 19, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE PLANTING OF SEEDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have realized that it is as though I am a seed and am looking up into the light of a beautiful new day.

I am slowly taking myself on a new path.  I have become a new seed that is looking towards the light. My intention is to enjoy my life while I let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.

Passover preparations are going well and I am excited about going to the seders at PJC.  I love eating dinner out.  I dress for dinner and he has found nice restaurants.

I took my winter coats to the cleaners and brought home my spring coats and clothing. That has made me very happy.

I am able to walk for 2 hours outside and practice yoga. 

I am enjoying yet another book.

The Almighty has helped me to take a seed, plant it and look towards the light on a slow path to a wonderful new life.

I am grateful for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment