Friday, April 8, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY CHOICES

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to make good choices this week.  These are choices that are making me smile.

I chose to attend both seders at PJC this year.  No longer will I be upset or nervous watching and waiting to see what they will do to destroy my holiday.

I took away Mother's Day.  I said that we should get together the week after.  No one treats me like a mother so why am I celebrating that day?  That day I will celebrate my survival.

I am so happy to be in charge of me and not to be used.  I am happy to be responding quietly and not reacting.

Yesterday I had my hair colored and blown out.  It looks amazing.  We went to LuluLemon for my Mother's Day gift and out to dinner.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I will do some chores also.  My book is almost at the end.....time to star another.

Tonight is the Sabbath and I will thank the Almighty for an amazing week.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment