Saturday, April 2, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR HOUSE CLEANING

I am grateful to the Almighty because when I practiced yoga yesterday we discussed "house cleaning."

We spoke about letting go of routines and habits that we no longer need.  We spoke about letting go of them.  Isn't that what I am doing with the seders??  Hopefully PJC will have a second seder that we can attend.

It is not the hand that you get.  It is the way that you play the hand.  It is what you think and believe when someone speaks to you. It is how you process all the things that happen to you and all the things that people say to you.  It is how you process thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I will begin to work on these ideas immediately.

I am grateful to the Almighty for learning this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment