Sunday, April 17, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR SPEAKING AND LISTENING

I am grateful to the Almighty because again He sent me to yoga where I learned about speaking and listening.

It is important to speak, however it is most important to listen to what others say and the way that they say things.   It took me a long time to learn this.  I have been good at this in the last four years.  I also understand that I must speak the truth kindly.  However is it necessary to speak?  It isn't!!!  A sleeping person must be left sleeping.  One must no adapt, explain or try to help them to understand.

I am enjoying my dinners out and tonight we will do the same thing.  I am looking forward to the seders with joy.  I did the best that I could for years and now it is my time to have a life.

Today I will practice yoga.  I will take my winter coats to be stored and cleaned.  I will walk. I will take my spring/summer clothes out of storage and set up my closet.

I will meditate this evening with the music that I ordered.

I look forward to each day with joy.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment