Monday, May 2, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ACCEPTED

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to become accepted in the community as myself.

The girls are history in this town.  No one knows them or cares.  He too has been forgotten.  However, I have made myself a friendly part of this community and feel acceptance wherever I go.

Yesterday we paid a shiva call to the Rabbi who was happy to see me and again reminded me that we are going to write a book about Matzah together.  Friends as well as acquaintances were there and I felt very comfortable.  He on the other hand knew no one.  Ever since the incident I chose not to present us as a couple as that could bring harm to me!!!!  It was an excellent choice.

Today I will practice yoga and attend a book discussion.  I will walk later at The Home Depot as the weather is terrible.  

I am reading 2 books for 2 book clubs!  Wow!!

Thank you Almighty for helping me to be accepted.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment