Wednesday, May 11, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR NOT CREATING BINDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because while He has taught me through yoga, to release myself from the binds, I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO CREATE NEGATIVE BINDS FOR MYSELF.

I almost did that yesterday.  I am very angry at the younger one for the text that she sent me on Mother's Day.  There was no card or call. There was just this horrible text.  We are going out to brunch on Sunday.  I had to do something not to break away completely.  I mentioned to him that I would not drive the younger one home from the restaurant and he decided that we would. Immediately bile rose up in my mouth. The Triad was still in operation.

However, I practiced yoga and the class was all about binds.  I realized that I was creating one for myself. I decided then and there to let go of that which doesn't serve me and have joy in the rest of the day.

I did just that.  I walked.  I did some chores and I went to a wonderful book discussion in the evening.

Today, I will practice yoga and walk outside.  In the afternoon I have a manicure/pedicure scheduled.

I am grateful for acceptance, acknowledging the facts and letting go of that which doesn't serve me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment