Sunday, May 15, 2016

GRATEFUL THAT I AM BEING THE YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because not only am I doing yoga BUT I also am the yoga.

I accept myself.  I know who I am and there is no one that is going to destroy me ever again.  I am grateful to the Almighty that I am not doing the IF ONLYS.........because that wouldn't change anything.  I am me.  I am a strong and capable woman.

He so failed yesterday in his attempts to bully.  However I could see where in the past he succeeded as did my mother because I had no knowledge of myself.  I am grateful to the Almighty because I have evolved.

Today I will practice yoga and walk.

Brunch with the rest of THE TRIAD today.  It should be interesting!!  More later.................

It's over!!!  It's done!!!!  Let go that which doesn't serve you so that you can heal.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment