Saturday, May 7, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR CHOICES

I am grateful to the Almighty because through Him I have learned that there are choices in life.

I am no longer stuck.  I have made some space for myself and as a result of this, I have choices.

So it is that I choose to love myself.  My path may not be the same as others, but it is my very own path and on the way, I have made choices that have served me.  I do not pity myself, but rather I love myself and I am proud of my successes and accomplishments.

I choose to heal.  I will not remain broken.  Slowly I am letting go of that which didn't serve me. Did I not let go of having Seders?  The Seders at PJC were wonderful and I really enjoyed them!!  

I am letting go of Mother's Day with them.  There were many Mother's Days that I was disappointed and I cried.  I choose joy and bliss now.  I deserve it.  I love myself.

Today I will become a Reiki Master.

I am very proud to do this.  (Later:  It was an amazing day as I became a Reiki Master.  I am truly taking myself down a new road.)

I am grateful to the Almighty for letting this happen.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment