Tuesday, May 3, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR GETTING RID OF CLUTTER

I am grateful to the Almighty because He is helping me to get rid of the clutter so that I have clarity and insight into my life.

I am doing this.  I am doing it well.  However sometimes, mostly in the middle of the night I feel a tremendous sadness that I must take myself on a new path. 

I would have liked to be on the path that I planned but life doesn't work out that way.

In addition to getting rid of the clutter, I must also work on accepting my new life by acknowledging the facts.  It is what it is.  It cannot be changed.  I must accept it.

Thank you Almighty for this insight.

I am grateful.

PS  I am grateful to the Almighty because I went to the dentist today and all is fine.  The bonding didn't break.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment