Sunday, May 1, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for a wonderful holiday.

I participated in the Seders.  I went to services on holidays and the Sabbath.  I laughed with friends.  I walked.  I went to yoga.  I attended book clubs.  I had my hair blown out.  It was an amazing week.

I have changed so.  I have truly embraced the yoga concept of "REPLY....DON'T REACT" and "LET IT GO."  He tried during the week to start, but I am a true yogi and let it go like a passing cloud.

Today I will practice yoga.  It is raining and I will walk at The Home Depot.  Weight Watchers and chores will follow. I will get DD coffee too!!!

We need to pay a shiva call to the Rabbi's father too.  We will be eating out.

I thank you Almighty for a wonderful holiday.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment