Monday, May 9, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY ( IT'S NOT RAINING!!!)

I am grateful to the Almighty for a new day.

I am healthy.  I am happy.  Mother's Day was a wonderful day.  It went off without a hitch.  I received a LuLuLemon Gift card and small earrings.  I received beautiful cards and  he made a reservation at a wonderful restaurant in Bayville called, Walls Wharf.  There was some drama from the the younger one BUT I accepted it and left it go. She didn't send a card or call but send me a nasty text message.  She will be history shortly.  This is the reason I didn't share the day with them.

Today I will walk outside.  I will practice yoga.  There are chores to do.

I am happy with my life and grateful for this new day.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment