Saturday, May 14, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A VISION

I am grateful to the Almighty for the vision that He gave me when I practiced yoga yesterday.

I saw myself as a vision.  I was looking down at myself and ACCEPTING MYSELF for who I am rather than trying to fit in with everyone's philosophy.  I have always had my social self-esteem destroyed by my parents,  husband and children.  I saw this as a revelation an I will work on it.

Lunch yesterday with yogi friends was wonderful.  Walking at The Home Depot was good too.   I'm almost finished with my book.

Today I will be at PJC for services.  I will see my synagogue friends.  Then it's off to read and relax and be grateful for the amazing week that I had.

Even though they predicted storms, I was able to walk outside for two hours!!!!!  I accepted myself today.  He did not speak the entire day and then asked me if something was wrong.  I parroted what he said.  I accepted myself and wasn't wasting my time with him at all.  I did however let him know that whatever he did was gone like a passing cloud.  He was clueless as to what that meant.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment