Tuesday, May 7, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE BREATHE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am healthy, alive and able to enjoy my life.

Wonderful things are happening to me.....the room that my abuser used is being transformed into a yoga-meditation room.  It's been painted by Freddy in Honey Gold and now he is working on putting down a floor.  The furniture was ordered from Ethan Allen.  I met with Kathleen my artist friend and she will be painting Ganish the Elephant on the wall over the dresser.  He will be a joyous and happy elephant with green-gray eyes like mine. He will be sitting on a lotus.  He stands for getting over obstacles as I have.

I have learned to breathe because I am grateful and it helps me to stay calm.

Thank you Almighty for my health, breathe and happiness.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment