Wednesday, May 29, 2019

GRATEFUL THAT MY LIFE IS FLUID AND FLEXIBLE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to practice yoga yesterday and it was there that I learned that life is fluid and that there are always changes.  One must be flexible to accept change and move on.

This was a wonderful thing to hear because it summed up my new life.  I am fluid.  I am making important changes in my life and I'm proud of me.

Yesterday I had lunch with two new friends and I will do it again!!!!  Freddy came yesterday but it rained so the outdoor jobs could not be worked on.  Today he will clean the carpets.

Today is a busy day.  I'm practicing yoga.  I'm going to meditation.  I'm going to therapy.  I'm ordering the cemetery stone for my abuser and practicing yoga after that and going out to dinner.  

I'm still getting what I call robo calls from my brother but I haven't responded.  I've put together the puzzles of my life and moved on.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment