Thursday, May 2, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR BEING AWARE OF WHAT'S GOOD FOR MY SOUL

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to become aware of what is good for my soul.

He has balanced my life between work and play and for that I am grateful.

Bills are paid, the house is taken care offend there are new and creative innovations like my new Yoga-Meditation room and my coming Zen Garden.  The house is cleaned and shopping is done.  Then I get to play.  I read.  I practice yoga.  I walk.  I meditate.  I watch the news.

Yesterday I went to a Holocaust Memorial Program at PJC.

I saw Judith.

All of this is good for my soul.  

I hope and pray that the Almighty will grant me a long and healthy life to be able to see my grandson Remi and my new grandchild to be from my little Dana grow up with joy.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment