Monday, October 6, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING REALISTIC AND IN CONTROL

I am grateful to the Almighty that He me me a realistic person that is in control of my life.

I cannot change the damage that was inflicted upon me by the triad as well as by my parents BUT I definitely can control its impact upon me.   I choose to LET IT GO!!!!

We did go to Shula and Elian's house yesterday because one of their sons got married.  We were ignored by Hilary and Izzy who gave us the most obligatory time.    I knew this and I chose to LET IT GO making the time spent with them, not meaningful at all.   The younger one didn't even bother to show up.  That' the way this group functions as a family.

We took the dog to the park afterwards and went out to dinner.  I got to finish The NY Times, read my book and watch Boardwalk Empire.

Today, I will walk.  I'm going to lunch and to a library book discussion with my friends.  I need to call the dentist and go to the bank too.

I'm glad that the Almighty made me a realistic person.  It does make life easier.  Sometimes sadness does set in, but I try to be aware and move forward.

I am grateful to the Almighty for His help.

Thank you, Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment