Thursday, October 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR SYNAGOGUE ON SUCCOTH

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am retired and I attended a luncheon in the Sukkoth hosted by the Rabbi and the Cantor.

I awoke so early this morning that the moon was still up.  I walked for two hours.

Then I went to services at PJC for the festival of Sukkoth.  I felt so joyful!!!  I made it!!!!  Festivals belonged to me now.  I didn't have to go to work!!!!!! They were no longer living here to destroy my peace and quiet.  I know how to handle him.  He didn't go.  Then again, he never attends services.   I sat with friends during the service and really enjoyed myself.  I felt so comfortable both with the Almighty and with my friends.

A luncheon was hosted by the Rabbi and the Cantor in the Cantor's Sukkoth.   I DID NOT DIET!!!!  I enjoyed everything.   It was wonderful!!!!   I so enjoyed sitting with friends.

I came home to go on the computer, to read and to walk again.

I must have eaten everything in sight.  This definitely was not a diet day!!!!

Thank you Almighty for the peace and serenity that I feel.

I am grateful!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment