Thursday, October 2, 2014

GRTEFUL FOR MAINTAINING MY OWN PEACE AND CALM

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taught me, based on experiences,  how to main my well being and maintain a peaceful and calm state.

He was riding high on July 31, 2012 when the horrific incident occurred. My retirement changed all that in that the older one is with a man that he hates and neither daughter calls him. The younger one calls when she needs something.   That has put him into a state of depression and he would like nothing better than to lash out at me.

However, that is not happening as I know how to maintain a peaceful and calm existence so that I can enjoy my life.     I am quiet!!!!!!!  It works!!!!   

It took forever to update my I-Phone 5 yesterday, but now it's done.  The book that I'm reading for the Yoga Book Club is a real page turner.  In three days, I'm 70% done!!!!!

Today I will walk and then take a yoga class.

I'm excited to say that my hair will be colored and blown out today.

I will not be making dinner, but will be going out!!!!

I am thankful to the Almighty for helping me maintain a peaceful and calm existence.

I am grateful to Him!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment