Tuesday, October 28, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR TODAY!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me today.

I am healthy.  I am happy.

We went to the Jewish Institute last night to begin our classes.  I really enjoyed my class on Israeli and Greek mythology with Rabbi Rank.  The lecture afterwards was really good.  It was like the lectures that I had in college.  And of course there were friends and cookies!!!!

I need to let go of seeing the younger one.  Now she is a transexual!!!  I guess that marrying a Black man wasn't enough.   It's time for me to move away from her and it will be done gladly.

Today will be another fun filled day.

I will walk soon because it's beautiful outside.   There are, of course, errands that need to be done.

I'm going to an afternoon book club today.

Matzah will go to the dog park.

I have yoga tonight!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty that I am healthy and happy.

Thank you for Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment