Friday, October 31, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

Retirement is awesome!!!!!

Tonight is the Sabbath and as is my custom, I review the week.   It has been a wonderful week filled with fun, and exciting things that made me smile.

Just as I thought it couldn't get better,  I opened my computer and noticed that as my friend would say, "there's money in the candy store."  My pension came and I didn't work a day!!!

This morning I will walk and take a yoga class and then go out for breakfast with friends.

Last night the fundraiser for my friend was awesome.  I invited him to drive and pick me up so that I could drink.  He did and as usual makes negative remarks that are ignored by me.  To cover myself, I asked him to have breakfast on Monday after yoga.  I'm sure that he will forget.
That's fine with me.

I am happy with my new life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for it.

Thank you, Almighty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment