Tuesday, October 7, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ENJOYING MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am enjoying my life.

Retirement is awesome.

I was able to finish my book for the Yoga Book Club last night.  I downloaded the next book for the Sisterhood Book Club on to my Kindle and began to read it.   I also blogged it.   It's a good book and an easy read.

After dinner, we watched The Lego Movie.  It was terrible and we never finished it.

I will walk this morning and mail it.  Tonight I have a yoga class.  It's a quiet day so I gave him the opportunity to plan something.  Let's see what happens.

More later!!!!

We went to the Tanger Outlet in Deer Park and he went shopping.  I just like walking around which was fine.   Westbury Gardens is closed on Tuesday and so the choice was fine.  I purchased a challah because Sukkoth starts tomorrow night.   After dinner, I'm going to Restorative Yoga and then will watch Forever on television. 

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am enjoying my life.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment