Wednesday, October 1, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY APPRECIATION OF LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I truly appreciate my new life.

I am so happy that I began this retirement adventure.  Everyday is filled with new experiences.  Each day is different.

Yesterday I loved going to the "candy store" and seeing my pension in direct deposit.

Today it is cloudy.  It looks like it might rain.  However, I will walk anyway!!!!

My plan today is to go to an Apple lesson where I will put more music on my IPOD.  I hope that I learn to do this.

I will read my book for the Yoga Book Club too.  It's about lesbians!!

Tonight I have a yoga class.

I hope to start cleaning yet another closet because the weather is bad.  However I may be lucky with nothing to clean!!!!!

I am so happy with my new life.

Thank you, Almighty.

UPDATE-   Nothing to clean in closet!!!!!  I updated my phone and I-POD shuffles at the Apple Store.   No time for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment