Thursday, October 23, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR LOVING MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has finally taught me to love myself and do what is right for me.

I had a wonderful day yesterday.  I did all the activities that I enjoyed.

Today it is still raining and again I will walk at Home Depot and then take my yoga class.

I wil do some errands and drink DD coffee while I read the newspapers and my book.

This afternoon I have my Memory Workshop.

He is supposed to plan a film and dinner out.  Let's see what happens.

I love retirement.

Thank you Almighty for helping me to achieve this.

I am grateful!!

Later-   I came home and he was in his usual miserable mood.  It worked for me!!!  After the Memory Workshop I will be able to read and watch PARENTHOOD!!  Last night I went out to dinner and had a wonderful dinner with my friends.  I ate brownies, and cookies at my friend's house after the book discussion.  Because of his attitude I will be able to loose the weight!!!!  This was done without me saying a word and his credit card paid for my dinner.

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment