Sunday, October 26, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW ME

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to become the new me.

I saw that yesterday in so many ways.   I had a wonderful time at services.  I enjoyed my friends.  I sat with friends at the luncheon.  He spent the entire day trying to argue about a new condo vs moving into one home.  I did not let it rattle me.  He was quiet, subdued and waiting to do something that would make me unhappy.   Unlike me, he had no joy seeing Jay and the Americans at the fundraiser for PJC.   He sat with my friends but since he had no real knowledge of them, he had to be quiet.  I was surrounded by people that I was friendly with and there was so much laughing.  He was quiet!!!!!  I had not given him information about anyone or even their last names.

I have even given up dreams.  Each song that the grip sang reminded me of a dream, but I let the dream go, lived in the now and loved the music.

Today, I will walk and take a yoga class.

As usual I have errands to do.  I hope to finish my book.  Tonight is the finale of Boardwalk Empire.  

The younger one said that she might come a bring a "girlfriend."  He is not happy at all. And me??   It's my time!!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for creating the new me.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment