Sunday, January 20, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the abundance of wonderful things that I have in my life.

I did not realize this until yesterday when I attended the Restorative Yoga Workshop.  When I think of all the wonderful activities in my life I feel very blessed.

This morning I walked on a cold, windy January day for 2 hours.  The sky was so blue that it was amazing and very spiritual.   I was so grateful for this.  As I learned yesterday, gratitude nourishes the soul.

Perhaps, this is why I am so calm.   After walking I went to my yoga and made plans with Doreen, my yoga teacher to have dinner on Wednesday.

I am going to get a manicure/pedicure now.  I will be taking with my a book to read for one of my next book discussions.

I am free to follow my own path, and this has made me calm and cool.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the abundance in my life.  I know that this was a hard road that I traveled alone and I am so grateful to be on this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment