Monday, January 14, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR AVOIDING WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE

I am grateful to the Almighty for handling what could have been an issue correctly.

I spoke to my younger daughter yesterday, inviting her to come to Great Books in June.  She told me that she was taking the day off as she had injured her back and wanted to know why I hadn't called.   She said that she told her father.

I explained that he doesn't give me information because he would like people to be angry with me.  He overheard and became enraged.  I never raised my voice.   He couldn't create an issue.

This morning he wanted an apology for the so called accusation.  I apologized.   Again this enraged him because he couldn't create an issue.

When I was downstairs, I said that I should get an apology because I should get privacy when I speak.  It took a while, but he apologized and I was off to work.   Again he couldn't create an issue.

I had asked him to mail 2 letters.  I did it myself.  Why start?

Again, there was no issue and off I went to work.

He's not done, but I'm aware of him.

How sad for him!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment