Friday, January 25, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THIS WEEK

I am grateful to the Almighty for the week that I have had.

As is my custom, before Shabbos, I look back on my week and reflect on it.  I look for how I could have made the week better and what I did wrong to encourage him to react.

This was an excellent week.  I know the role that I have to play and I'm doing an excellent job.

On Sunday, I enjoyed my yoga class.  I got a manicure/pedicure and chose a funky new color.  I enjoyed the NETFLIX movie Tin-Tin that I had rented.

On Monday, I enjoyed my Spirituality class at Chabad with Rabbi Lipshitz.  I was grateful that it didn't snow.   It was a holiday, MLK Day, so I got to take Leslie's Level I class. I did well.

On Tuesday, I enjoyed my Restorative Yoga class.

On Wednesday, Leslie cancelled my private lesson and so I asked him to see a film.  Caught off guard, since this had not happened before, he behaved.   I kept the conversation very light and was aware of what I said.

On Thursday, I went to a retirement meeting and to a new restaurant.

Today is Friday.   It's Shabbos.  I can be grateful to the Almighty for watching over me.  Snow is predicted for tomorrow, but I will still attend services.  I may have to ask him to drive me.  I will be fine.  I know how to handle this situation and any other that involves him.


Good Shabbos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment