Sunday, January 6, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR BEING AWARE OF THE WORLD AROUND ME

It took a long time for me to be aware of the world around me.  I am grateful to the Almighty that this has happened because it makes my life so much easier.

I listen carefully to what people say.  I used to interrupt and answer a question quickly or make a comment.  Now, with those that I don't trust, I am cautious and careful.  I listen to what it said and if it doesn't require an answer, I say nothing.  Just yesterday, he again apologized for "all that he had done to me through the years."  Naturally, this apology was in the car.  If I had answered, an argument would have begun and we would be off and running.  I listened and then said something that had nothing to do with the topic.    Today, the younger one called.  After that idiotic birthday where she forced her way in under false pretenses of seeing, THE HOBBIT and going for Japanese food, and then was 2 hours late, didn't want to see the movie and had us go to TRADER JOE'S and a salad place, I said that I wasn't home.  She proceeded to tell her father that the older one was annoyed because I wouldn't let her come.  I have been in
touch with the older one and this isn't true.   It was not necessary to give an explanation.

I also orchestrated not going out to dinner with him and seeing the movie that I wanted to.

I'm learning!!!!

Thank you Almighty for making me aware of the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment