Tuesday, January 8, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SILENT INTELLIGENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my silent intelligence.

What this means is that I no longer can be taken in by his acting.  Because I am silent and I listen, I study what he does.  I then make no comment because there isn't anything to say.

For example, last night when he told me he is sorry for all the bad he has done to me, I didn't respond. There was nothing to say.  So, his strategy falls flat.  Had I responded, he would have been able to argue and we would be off and running.

On a lighter side, I started a course last night at Chabad called Spirituality and loved it!!!!!!

Tonight is yoga and a Sisterhood meeting.

Parenthood is on.

Life goes on.

Thank you Almighty for Silent Intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment