Monday, January 7, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR PRIDE IN MYSELF

I am so proud of myself and I owe it to the Almighty watching over me!!!!

I had a wonderful weekend.  I planned fun things to do!!  I walked, went to yoga, finished my book and started another.  I even got to Weight Watchers!!!  My hair looks great because I was able to read my magazines and discovered new products to purchase!!!

I even got to see a film that I had wanted to see and did NOT have to go to dinner with him.

I was able to deal with any issue that came along.  Yesterday, the younger one, who had been schooled by him in pitting two people against each other tried to start an issue about me. She said, and this was a lie, that the older one was upset that she did not have a day with me. To be honest, another day, like TRADER JOE'S and salad, I don't need.   I spoke to her in a quiet tone and moved on!!!!!!    He tried to show me condos on the East End.  I told him that I would love to see them when I was out there.  I said this in a quiet voice.  

Tonight, I start a Spirituality Course at Chabad!!!  I'm excited.

I'm proud of myself.

I have the Almighty to thank for this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment